Sanitary measures has as of June 2
Beginning June 2, you can camp at Camping Sites and Landscapes in the Willows Cheverny and reconnect with nature.
All services will be open, and you can enjoy your holiday.
Your comfort and safety are our priority. Our campsite is a member of the National Federation of Hotels of outdoors, and apply sanitary protocol Campsites, approved by the state.
Throughout your stay thank you to please observe the following health conditions:
• We ask you to wear a mask at the age of 11, in closed spaces, that is to say, the health, the relaxation room, shop and reception
• We provide you with 10 terminals hydro alcoholic gel at the entrance of each building and service. We ask that you disinfect their hands before entering the buildings.
• We invite you to respect the markings in the areas concerned and the direction indicated traffic.
• Please keep a distance of 1 meter with other campers present in car parks, in the aisles, the food court / bar / shop, swimming pool, and the entire campsite
• It is better to focus contactless payments
Our campsite to set up the following:
• All teams are equipped with masks or caps and visors
• Our maintenance and housekeeping teams were trained in specific disinfectant action
• The Plexiglas dividers are installed in outlets
• The pool chairs are removed, but you can bring your towels and beach mats.
• The linen hire service not provided squeezed, and duvets are not provided in the rentals.
• In order to facilitate the registration process, we recommend that you book and pay for your stay online. 2 point of check- in Express for our guests upon arrival in addition to the traditional welcome.
• The children's club will not be assured.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon, Sets spend holiday.