Last minute instructions for "Fisherman's House"
You will take possession of the premises, a few things to know.
• The water here is rare because it is not conveyed by the drinking water network but by tank which we will supply daily. Although filtered and treated by UV process, it is considered as not drinkable because not controlled by the health services. Its post-use treatment is by aerial septic tank because the burial here is impossible due to the geographical situation. Do not overdo it and recycle it (eg give your plants salad wash water outside). Mineral water will be made available as well as some cold drinks for your comfort upon your arrival.
• The toilets: as said before, not being connected to the sewage network "with the sewer", the toilets are provided of crusher. Use only toilet paper, do not throw in tampons or sanitary towels, paper towels or wipes. This would cause an immediate closure of the device and disassembly thereof and result in the non-return of the deposit.
• Outdoor spaces are at your disposal: terrace, patio, parking.
You do not have to access (unless you are invited) beyond the blue gate near the barbecue or the gate near the gate, they are private spaces. The respect and tranquility of others is a must.
We have never been a victim of degradation or theft but if this could happen we ask you to keep your belongings safe because you alone are responsible.
• Child and / or animals: You are held responsible for the actions and safety of your children and animals especially at the water's edge. Although welcome to us animals, for hygiene reasons, should not stay in rooms, beds, sofas or other cushions. We will be able to provide you with the necessary on request.
• The barbecue area at your disposal can only be used in calm weather. The wind turns easily here and can be violent. Prefer charcoal for your grill and as a child, never leave it alone and unattended. Never leave leaving hot embers. The house burned 15 years ago and was rebuilt identically, start again would be impossible. Do not throw hot ashes in the trash, a metal bucket is available under the BBQ. Although in a humid environment, the nature around you is dry and fragile. Be careful.
• For your safety and to avoid any damage in case of strong wind, thank you to close the gates after each passage. Close shutters and put away sun loungers and umbrella.
• On the water, for whatever reason, we can not be responsible for any imprudence, accident, loss or degradation.
• You are here in a protected area of the natural park of Narbonne. You are in the nature and will have to cohabit with it (wind, insects, birds etc).
• Bedding, thank you to use sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers provided for this purpose.
• Please leave the premises clean and take out your garbage cans before leaving the house (a container is on the road at the next gate). Do not leave perishable goods in the refrigerator, any other product may be left for future arrivals.
Non-compliance with these instructions may result in the retention of the deposit.
Hoping that you would have a pleasant stay...
The team of Anse de l'Olivier