Hello and welcome to our home ….
We are delighted to be able to welcome you in our establishment during this particular period where we try to implement precautionary principles to guarantee you the necessary safety so that you can enjoy your stay in the greatest serenity.
• To prepare for your arrival, your room has been ventilated and the French window is open
• The handles of the doors, remote control and telephone have been disinfected.
• The laundry you are going to use has been washed at over 60 °
• Furniture such as bathrooms and toilets have been treated with a standardized virucide
• All paper documents have been removed to be replaced by a virtual travel diary that you can download to your phone from the attached QR Code
• In the public passages, at the reception and in all the corridors facing the elevator you have contactless hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers available.
• During your stay, the room staff will ensure the ventilation of the room, cleaning of the floor, the bathroom and the toilets, except on express request from you at the reception, your linen, your personal effects and your bed will not be touched or moved.
. At the restaurant we have reduced the number of tables in order to guarantee physical distancing
These few constraints and exceptional measures are established to respect current health standards but also and above all to allow you to have an excellent stay that we wish you most pleasant and friendly.