• The welcome: We do everything to satisfy you, so that you spend an exceptional stay, with a smile and always in a friendly atmosphere.
At your disposal: Hiking maps, mountain bike trails, board games, drinks, ice bread, table tennis rackets, boules, ball, books.
Our campsite meets the requirements of access for people with reduced mobility and disabled people with ease of access to all services and infrastructure (camping, reception, health, grocery, mobile homes).
• Grocery Store: This is a grocery store. It is open at the opening hours of the reception.
From the opening of the campsite (mid-April) until the closing in early November, we offer bread and pastries. Thank you to reserve the day before.
Opening hours in high season: 09:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 20:00, and Saturday to Sunday: 09:00 to 20:00
• The beach: It is free access and swimming is monitored the last 3 weekends of June and every day July-August from 11am to 19pm.
• Tennis courts: The hour of tennis is charged 3,40 € and we can lend rackets with a deposit of 20 €.
• The planet'aventure: Tree climbing, trampoline with elastic, mini-golf, jump mattress..... (https://www.basedejumieges.com/fr)
• Golf: At 200 meters from the campsite you have access to an 18-hole golf course, a compact 9-hole golf course, a driving range, an approach area and a putting green. Rates and booking at the golf reception or their website (https://golfdejumieges.eu)
The snack: Located near the beach, it is open every day in July-August from 12:30 to 18:00 to satisfy your cravings for waffles, ice cream, drinks etc...
• Pétanque courts - City stadium - Ping pong and many games....
• Barbecue area: Shared barbecues (charcoal) are at your disposal in a secure area.
Individual barbecues are allowed on the pitches.